BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I could get everyone to bear with me for a minute, I wanted to take a moment to remember John Clyman (jclyman). I know there was a lengthy thread up about him not long after he passed away, but with this being the holiday season, I wanted to do a special shout out.

John - although we never met in person, we corresponded many, many times via PMs and email. We found out that we shared more in common than just the M5 and for that I am grateful.

I always appreciated your advice and heed much of it to this day (Drive it like you stole it).

I miss you, your posts, and your post "thanks" that seemed to flow like water in threads you were active in.

However the afterlife has embraced you, it would be great if you were aware of how many people your presence here affected.

It's a tough time of year for some.

Your friend,
Mike

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Nice thought.

Reactions: Mike S.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
I am sure he is driving an M5 through the rolling hills of his afterlife, needing no maintenance or gas and only stopping to greet fellow friends and loved ones :santasmile2: At least that is how I imagine it!

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Great thread, Mike. John I knew only through his posts and PMs, but he seems to have had quite an impact on so many people he never even met. Definitely one of the criteria for being a great man. I miss him and his posts as well. Maybe you and I can assume the mantle of the "old guys" on the board now! LOL!

--Peter

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe you and I can assume the mantle of the "old guys" on the board now! LOL!

--Peter
Indeed, Peter, indeed. I'd be honored if I could even begin to be half the man that he was around here.

Reactions: herrubermensch
1 - 7 of 7 Posts