BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Looks pretty good - what colour is that?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Dirkies said:
I think it is still lame, pretending you have an M5 while you can't afford one...
I'm sorry to say but that is one of the most stupid statements I've heard in weeks. :rolleyes:

As for the car, I love it. mmmmmm

·
Registered
50 Posts
all thats happand is that someone has brought an e61 one and changed the bumpers. it doesnt mean it has a v10, it could be diesel !!!!

i do like it though!!!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Where did they get the M5 mirrors? I want some for my B5!!!

Seriously, anyone have any further info on this car?

·
Registered
283 Posts
jos said:
I'm sorry to say but that is one of the most stupid statements I've heard in weeks. :rolleyes:

As for the car, I love it. mmmmmm
I agree; he's definitely talking out of his ***. Like others have said:

1.) There is no E61 M5 available.
2.) There are M-Sport pkg. E60 5ers that have the M Bumpers and sideskirts, is that also considered to be 'pretending to be an M5 but can't afford one'?
3.) I don't see any M5 badge in the pictures. From pictures alone, I see only an E61 with M-bumpers and skirts, much like a factory M-Sport pkg.
4.) Stop making assumptions about people's financial backgrounds. This guy's obviously spending good money to get the awesome Estoril paintjob, those nice rims and the bumpers perfectly fitted.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
gumball said:
hythe,

is your '99 840 fast?? i like the looks of them and i might consider one

cheers
Reasonably so, but it's no M5, of course. What makes mine unusual is that it also stops AND goes around corners (very unusual for an E31), after some serious tweaking.

Mine's for sale - if you're interested, PM me.

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
I like this car...as long as there are no m5 badges...

all the best
adam

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Gustav said:
Looks like Estoril Blue a well :15:
It is NOT Estoril Blue. It's not Bluewater or Silverstone I either.

It's the same Blue that James Bond had for his Z3 in "Goldeneye"....does anyone know the name of this colour?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts