BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am finally satisfied. My exhaust is complete. I put on the carbon/ titanium mufflers. The idea intrigued me because everyone said not to do it, but for unstable reasons. Such as, "that's ricer, it's for Japanese cars", and even just a plain and simple "Don't do that". I went ahead and tried and it's perfect. I feel I actually gained some horsepower and weight savings. It feels so much quicker than before. Ultimately satisfied, now I can zzzzz with thoughts of naked women on my car rather than me having no horsepower and people thinking I just put an M badge on my car. :cheers:

*I'll post pics in a bit* If you want to hear it, come to L.A. :)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Any pics and soundclip of your exhaust?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I always want to make it to these meets and end up not going. It'll change next weekend... HOPEFULLY lol. I hope I don't get lost in Compton while on my way there.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
pics and audio clip!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks good from behind. I saw you by the beverly center on my way to work last night. I was right next to you at the light and rolled down my window to hear it but you were stopped in the turn lane when the light turned green. Made me miss my hks-ti exhaust on my previous supra:)

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Post some vids for those of us that can't just come to L.A.:byee55amg

Just looking at those cans, one would expect it to sound like a raspy 4 cylinder ****ebox. Sure the V10 gives it a different flavor.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I will have to disagree and say that this exhaust looks like it belongs on a honda civic and not M6. Reminds me of these:

·
Registered
103 Posts
can we saw a video clip ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts