BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a new member here. I am picking up a 2008 M5 this weekend. It has soft close doors, I have no idea the M5 had that option.

I look forward to posting here.

:cheers:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Welcome AGAIN...before posting pls use the search button (it's on the upper right of the web page) thanks:hihi:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Mfest, that sounds like fun. What is that about? :1::hihi:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Welcome "NEW" guyouichouichouich Change your avatar to M5 as well, NEW guy

What color, cos? Sepang, I assume;)

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried to get Sepang, I would have to order it. Took Black Sapphire/Black. I have been told it is the more elegant color. ;)

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
I'm confused, is this an old post?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I never knew of anyone that came from an M6 to and M5.... just the other way around.... welcome back prodical son :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
I never knew of anyone that came from an M6 to and M5.... just the other way around.... welcome back prodical son :)
He knew it was the only sensible choice. Sail right by the highway patrol in a sober mid size sedan...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
370 Posts
+1 I never saw anyone do that either... Cosmos if you wouldnt have needed the 2 extra doors would you have kept the m6?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
+1 I never saw anyone do that either... Cosmos if you wouldnt have needed the 2 extra doors would you have kept the m6?
Yes. It makes perfect sense for what I need right now.

My plan was go from M6 to M5, then it turned to M6 to M3 + X6 this summer. Now it is M5 and see what happens.

M6 is great car, some would argue that it is better than the M5. I love the V10 and could not imagine owning another car right now. :M5launch:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Cosmos, how long have you been "lurking" here?:hihi:

Since there is know real topic of this thread, and I know I might offend some by saying this, but what the hell! What is sepang? sounds like poontang? is there any similarity:rofl::rofl:

Disclaimer: Barry, its just a joke!!
:cheers:

oh, pleaseee come to MFest! It will be so much fun. We can chase each others '08 black sapphire M5's

·
Registered
97 Posts
Did you get it from South Bay the day I saw you shopping for your GF 5 series?

BTW I drove the M6 thinking I was buying it...till I drove my M5...I made the right choice.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts