BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

my name is arman and ive been enjoying your threads for the past couple of months, which i really thank you guys for. ive placed an order for the e60 m5 which is due to arrive sometime next week, black sapphire with sepang bronze interior with piano black trim.

just wanted to say hello and looking forward to posting pics and videos of my m5 experiences in good time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,638 Posts
Welcome aboard. Please post pics of your interior when you get your car :byee55amg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
hi armancogradulations mate. you are so lucky there with your road system, you will be able to stretch the bests legs and have a great time. I envy.Enjoy but be safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
arman said:
hi guys,

my name is arman and ive been enjoying your threads for the past couple of months, which i really thank you guys for. ive placed an order for the e60 m5 which is due to arrive sometime next week, black sapphire with sepang bronze interior with piano black trim.

just wanted to say hello and looking forward to posting pics and videos of my m5 experiences in good time.
Hi Arman,

Can you please tell me how you got the option of ordering the Piano Black? I have asked my dealer and they said BMW restricted this option ONLY for Indidual colors. How much did it cost you extra?

Thanks,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi spiroman,

the piano black is usually only available on individual cars which get produced later.

however i wasnt gonna accept that as i knew the other trims available were not gonna look perfect on my car except the piano black.

heres what i did: i got my mate, who was on holiday in hanover to order the trim parts from the showroom parts dept. all they wanted was a chassis number and they delivered the parts in hanover 5 days later and then it was shipped out to dubai.

it cost me euro 1300 for the trim and another euro 300 for shipping.
when u want something done, u simply gotta do it ureself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
halla saudi m5,

i initially had problems getting the piano black trim aswell from my dealers here in dubai(agmc).

they told me what u had been told. i told them ok, then ill order the parts separately and u install them in dubai when the car arrives, they told me that will not be possible for another year.

then i thought forget these sheep: i have to get the piano black so i got my friend to order the parts from the hanover showroom in germany and they asked for a chassis number, 5 days later the parts were there and then they were shipped to dubai.

it cost me euro 1300 for the trim and euro 300 for shipping. the dealers dont care about the customer as they have overbookings so they dont want headaches for orders, they want the car asap and to make their money.

i couldnt accept that, and u shouldnt either. best thing is order the parts directly from germany and all they want is a chassis number and money.

hope this helps
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Hello arman congrats on the car you will really love it just aquick qustion is there any chance i can get the phone number of the dealer were you ordered your piano black trim i have really been.

thanks injoy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bigd m5 said:
Hello arman congrats on the car you will really love it just aquick qustion is there any chance i can get the phone number of the dealer were you ordered your piano black trim i have really been.

thanks injoy
hi there,

unfortunately i dont have the number at hand as it was my friend who ordered the parts for me in hanover, germany, while he was on holiday.

however i will try and locate the number for you but i suggest u try and get some numbers for bmw dealerships in germany whom i think all can help as it was a very straightforward procedure for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
welcome !

i had the same problem with my dealer for my M6, unfortunately when i confirmed it to myself i was obliged to how the dealer ordered it , it wasn`t me who ordered it ..........long story... anyway it has the brown wood inside which i hate, the only choice i have now is to order the piano black to re install them instead of the wacky wood. i`m getting my car in a week time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
559 Posts
Hadi said:
welcome !

i had the same problem with my dealer for my M6, unfortunately when i confirmed it to myself i was obliged to how the dealer ordered it , it wasn`t me who ordered it ..........long story... anyway it has the brown wood inside which i hate, the only choice i have now is to order the piano black to re install them instead of the wacky wood. i`m getting my car in a week time
I thought piano black was one of the standard trim choices for the M6.??????

Best regards,

Spiroman
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top