BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone

It seems there are still some M buddies I used to hang outwith. I finally sold my M5 and just bought M6... Waiting delivery in 2 weeks... Black on black.

I am also selling my last bull and it seems I am back to M again. I am glued to M power, I guess. I am happy to talk with you guys again here ;)

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Hello and welcome back :) I think there are quite a few of us old timers around still :) but many have left for a while at least.. but I guess they will be back too :D just not everyone liking the bangle design etc. what options did you get on the M6 and which color?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's Metalic Black on Black. I guess I had only wood trim option...

·
Registered
196 Posts
A black M6 actually passed me today(first M6 I have seen on the road), but it looked unbelievable :eek:

Great color choice...I know you'll love it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Nice color combo! I personally am a big fan of white M6s but they are not for everybody.. black on the other hand is always good.. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Tako,

Great to see you aborad. Are you here in the States, or still in Asia?

If you are here, let's hook up.

CP

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Good to have you back with us - I still remember your awesome collection of cars - congrats on the M6 :byee55amg

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Welcome back!

Opening a new business? Or coming back to watch over the old ones?

We might need to have an "old timers" lunch.

:M5launch:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am still here in Japan... Let me know when u guys have chance to come visit Japan :)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Black and Black is the best M color combo. I sold my 2000 M5 in December 2004, but recently purchased a 2003 M5. I missed the board during that time away. :M5launch: Welcome back Kotter.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks.
It seems delivery is next weekend. Cant wait :)

·
Registered
2020 X3 M - Donington Silver - Adelaide Grey
792 Posts
Z8 tako! Just found my way back, are you still around?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts