BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new to this and just would like to know if your in the uk and what you have done to you car or the best tips for a new ower of the m6 put my car on for you to see
look forward to seeing what you have to say or best tips thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome to the forum and nice and clean M6. Whats that interior colour called? Is that individual interior?

All of my mods and tune are from the UK even though I live in the middle east. If you want to start tuning, then you can contact Roy at CA Automotive, they pretty much do everything!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi there thanks for the info
Car has got a Performance Chip and K&N Fliters so BHP is 547..

Colour Combination is Silverstone II (blue-sliver) with Silverstone leather interior,
Extended Merino Leather Seats &
Alcantara Headlining I will look at the web add you said thanks again

·
Registered
750 Posts
hi there thanks for the info
Car has got a Performance Chip and K&N Fliters so BHP is 547..

Colour Combination is Silverstone II (blue-sliver) with Silverstone leather interior,
Extended Merino Leather Seats &
Alcantara Headlining I will look at the web add you said thanks again
Very nice colour combo, among my favorite. I've got the same as you, ECU remap - dynoed at 546 BHP. Your next step should be in the sound department if that's what you're into.

I'm currently waiting for delivery of my Eisenmann Race exhaust + SS X-pipes and RPI intake kit and bmc filter which are all being sent over from the UK. Should give me around an extra 15+ BHP and quite reasonable expense for the power.

Reactions: ASH121

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi there do you know where would be a good place for the window tinting and thanks for the other thread im from notts east midds area not much in my area for my car so i have to:wroom: all over

·
Registered
45 Posts
Window tinting:

Acousticar

They go all over country, had my wife's car tinted by them a couple of years ago - fantastic quality, can't fault them Richard (owner) really nice guy. Based in South Leicestershire M1/A14 area.

·
Registered
323 Posts
there's loads of tinting companies. use someone that has been recommended though. Most of the companies do comercial/residential window tinting too so dont be put off by that if doing a google search. shouldnt be paying more than £300 for all windows - i was charged £240

·
Registered
323 Posts
the pics of my car in the 'garage section' are pre-tinting
I will take some more once my angel eye led upgrades are installed

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
your car looks stunning and you say your havin the lights done let me know who did them or where you got them as i don't really like the dull look myself i have seen some on ebay but not sure if there good i have just had a full refurd on my wheels i will send pics tomorrow it only took 8hrs let me know what you think

1 - 16 of 16 Posts