BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got your message on my car at the mall.

I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to have 2 beasts parked next to each other. :)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
BlackM5 said:
Got your message on my car at the mall.

I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to have 2 beasts parked next to each other. :)
So where are the pics guys?
WillM5AD

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow - your car looks SWEET! Looks like it just came out of the showroom!

Mine definitely needs a cleaning so I was a bit embarrassed when I walk up and see your shiny new-looking beast. Also, I'm in the middle of hardwiring my Valentine 1 / Stealthone so it's a total mess. Trust me I take better care of it than its appearance.

I see the "Morristown BMW" on the plate - I assume you got it there? I was shopping for mine and stopped by there - they had an 02 w/ red seats but I don't think yours is it.

As for pictures - definitely post some up on your profile. I have a couple up but it's when I bought it back in Feb - now that I think of it I'll put up some freshies.

See you around - and let me know if there are any M5 meets in NJ - I'll definitely come.

Pete

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
toolape said:
Wow - your car looks SWEET! Looks like it just came out of the showroom!

Mine definitely needs a cleaning so I was a bit embarrassed when I walk up and see your shiny new-looking beast. Also, I'm in the middle of hardwiring my Valentine 1 / Stealthone so it's a total mess. Trust me I take better care of it than its appearance.

I see the "Morristown BMW" on the plate - I assume you got it there? I was shopping for mine and stopped by there - they had an 02 w/ red seats but I don't think yours is it.

As for pictures - definitely post some up on your profile. I have a couple up but it's when I bought it back in Feb - now that I think of it I'll put up some freshies.

See you around - and let me know if there are any M5 meets in NJ - I'll definitely come.

Pete

Yes - did get it at Morristown. Back in '03. You were lucky enough to see it after a bath. 2 days earlier and it was very dirty. Perfect timing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts