BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I met a gent at a car show this weekend who has a near brand new set of interior pieces. From what he told me, he order his M in two tone leather and titanium trim and the car got delivered with this instead. BMW swapped all the parts out for him.

He'd like to sell the whole lot, I was thinking of keeping the front and rear leather. If anyone is interested in these pieces, feel free to throw me an offer and I will see about buying the whole lot. I plan to see this stuff firsthand and take some better photos. Assuming it is all new, let me know what you want.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
New pics of all the trim, it's labeled Bruyere Club on the sticker. It's all perfect, came off the 2000 M5. It was removed 3 months after delivery once the new trim and leather arrived at the local BMW dealership.

I am thinking of selling the trim as a complete set but feel free to shoot offers:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As the stuff has been in storage for 13 years, the door panels need a once over but they are perfect as well. I will post them up if anyone is interested.

I may keep the front and rear leather skins but if anyone wants that too let me know.

·
Registered
733 Posts
So this Bruyere Club trim is lighter than the usual US wood trim (I can't remember what it's called)? I don't suppose you have some of the regular US spec wood trim to show a side by side color comparison?

Are these pieces swappable with 2003 interior trim (except for the nav portion which wouldn't be needed)? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
So this Bruyere Club trim is lighter than the usual US wood trim (I can't remember what it's called)? I don't suppose you have some of the regular US spec wood trim to show a side by side color comparison?

Are these pieces swappable with 2003 interior trim (except for the nav portion which wouldn't be needed)? Thanks!
I believe you are referring to Nussbaum, yes this trim is lighter. Its quite nice and gives an "upscale" vibe to the interior.

Comparison (sorry its tiny)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I would be interested in FL door card shipped to 92649.
Pm me the price

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the interest guys. Let me post some pics of the leather and door cards after I get things cleaned up. I am hoping to do that this evening.

I

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are the photos everyone!

All the leather is super soft and supple, fronts look perfect, no wear nothing! The front seats are heated. The back bench, same thing, good as new, absolutely perfect.

The only thing I can note is that the two rear back leather skins were sitting on the very bottom of the box, backside down. The backsides of these two skins aren't factory fresh as the rest. I took a picture of this. The leather however on both of these pieces are perfect as well.

The front door cards are both perfect, literally brand new, not a blemish I could find. The backs look just as perfect but I did circle a few slight indentations. I assume they may recover over time. The rear cards do have the window shade option but the shades are not in the cards.

So here's where I am at. I'd prefer to sell all the leather as one lot. Same with the door cards unless a few of you guys want both fronts and someone else wants the backs etc. Same with the wood trim. If one person wants everything which a few have conveyed to me already, I will consider that as well.

So feel free to shoot me your offers guys and within the next day or so all this stuff will likely go to some new home!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm interested in all four door cards depending on price. I'll pm you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts