BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Came across a find at a car show this weekend.

So this guy has this beautiful M5, original owner. Tells me that his car was delivered incorrectly when he first bought it. The car was delivered with heritage leather and burlwood, was supposed to be two toned and silver trim.

Then he tells me has has the front and rear door panels, full trim and front and rear leather skins in storage since day one. BMW swapped the interior out for him at no charge.

He wants to sell the whole lot. Does anyone have interest in this stuff? I was thinking of snagging up the front and rear leather, anyone looking for door panels, or burlwood trim pieces? If so, shoot me some offers and I will see if I can put a deal together

·
Registered
137 Posts
Came across a find at a car show this weekend.

So this guy has this beautiful M5, original owner. Tells me that his car was delivered incorrectly when he first bought it. The car was delivered with heritage leather and burlwood, was supposed to be two toned and silver trim.

Then he tells me has has the front and rear door panels, full trim and front and rear leather skins in storage since day one. BMW swapped the interior out for him at no charge.

He wants to sell the whole lot. Does anyone have interest in this stuff? I was thinking of snagging up the front and rear leather, anyone looking for door panels, or burlwood trim pieces? If so, shoot me some offers and I will see if I can put a deal together
Yes, I'm interested. Leather, door panels and the Burlwood ,, send me a PM , Thanks

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Any pics of exactly what you are offering?
It's the front and rear door panels, all the wood trim, shifter knob, e-brake assembly and front and rear leather skins.

Picture a brand new set, that's what it is :)

As I mentioned, I met the gentleman at a car show. I did not see the pieces yet but will post pics if there is interest in everything and he accepts an offer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts