BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spotted this clown today - non-M mirrors, front fog lights, 2004 license plate and the automatic transmission were such a giveaway.

Who does he think he's kidding?? ?????? :nono:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Just sad, I love it when they get confronted though. The dumbfounded looks and stuttering are priceless!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Man, there seems to be a ton of them or even the thing to do in London...

That is what is so funny, who do they think they are fooling. If I ever confront one in person, I am going to be like hey nice car and just play along at least for a while then I'll ask them if they think anyone actually believes it is an M5.

I don't know if anyone has ever checked out the "official team poser" thread over at E60 forums. Great bunch of guys and that thread is hilarious. Their cars are all absolutely awesome, some with the M wheels, M-kit or other body/suspension mods. Nobody I met over there puts an M5 logo on their car though. Their cars make my stock M5 look lame, HaHa. I am modding my car with many ideas from them.

One funny thing I did not know is that there is actually a dummy exhaust you can get for the other side. Still this is not the same as putting a badge on, but kind of silly (put one there that actually works or something). I think they get promoted straight to V.P. or something though if they do just throw a badge on, HaHa.

The 5-series is an awesome car and you shouldn't need to try and pass it off as something it is not by throwing an M5 badge on it. Be proud of what you have.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Lol i dont know where you find them Ashok. I have yet to see a fake e60 m5 cherrsagai

·
Registered
87 Posts
Okay...in honor of jimmy540i.com, I think that Gustav needs to create an M5 NIGHTMARE spot for this site...that way, the ahhhh,....ummmm, cough cough abominations have a visible place of disrespect for the whole world to see :biggrinbounce:

Cheers,

·
Registered
907 Posts
Yes, I look at that site regularly......although I was disapointed beyond words when I stumbled upon a thread about using the cheap glue on plastic Fake Brembo Big Brake Caliper covers ........(glue them on to look like you have big brakes) and essentially everyone posting thought it was the best idea they'd ever heard.....THAT was pathetic......For your reading amusement.....

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=53316&hl=

I don't know if anyone has ever checked out the "official team poser" thread over at E60 forums. Great bunch of guys and that thread is hilarious. Their cars are all absolutely awesome, some with the M wheels, M-kit or other body/suspension mods. Nobody I met over there puts an M5 logo on their car though. Their cars make my stock M5 look lame, HaHa. I am modding my car with many ideas from them.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yes, I look at that site regularly......although I was disapointed beyond words when I stumbled upon a thread about using the cheap glue on plastic Fake Brembo Big Brake Caliper covers ........(glue them on to look like you have big brakes) and essentially everyone posting thought it was the best idea they'd ever heard.....THAT was pathetic......For your reading amusement.....

http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=53316&hl=

OMG, that is too funny...

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is just too funny. I have always wondered who these people are trying to impress. I always figured that the person who would know better would laugh at such a stunt, and the people who didn't figure out the ruse, wouldn't have cared in the first place. There must a mysterious slice of the population who fall for this stunt, much like the poor fly landing in the Venus Fly Trap hoping to lay its egg on some rotting flesh.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Exactly!!! The same guys who would call a fake rolex wearing guy a loser or a poser are up for fake caliper covers on a $40,000+ BMW??? WTF?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I dont get this how/why did they go to the trouble to install the M5 gills on the fenders?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Okay...in honor of jimmy540i.com, I think that Gustav needs to create an M5 NIGHTMARE spot for this site...that way, the ahhhh,....ummmm, cough cough abominations have a visible place of disrespect for the whole world to see :biggrinbounce:

Cheers,
:7: 11 pages of bmw horror....

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Why didn't you poke his sidewalls ????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts