BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
"It has a 5-litre V10 engine good for 501 bhp" Am i missing something here :confused2

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Killer article! Thanks for the scan in. I wish I could get a high res version of that pic on top of page 125.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anzir, i got these pictures from other web site on internet. and since i am located in Canada, i don't think i'll be able to get the magazine within the next 3 weeks. and so i don't think i can help much as far as scaning that picture you requested is concern.

klier, maybe i'll try to upload them to my web space later once i get home later tonight. :thumbsup:

i hope they don't delete the picture from their web space though. since i havne't gotten the chance to save them into my computer either. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
tifosi said:
Anzir, i got these pictures from other web site on internet. and since i am located in Canada, i don't think i'll be able to get the magazine within the next 3 weeks. and so i don't think i can help much as far as scaning that picture you requested is concern.
oh, i didn't mean it that way! i just wished that EVO would supply that pic on a website or something in high res.. with a 1920X1200 screen resolution, it's tough to get a good background! i am definitely going to get a copy once it hits the states.. thanks for scanning!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Great article, thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
asturias said:
Grat read! Seems like they loved the car

:cheers: 5 stars :cheers:

And what they say about Audi and MB :byee55amg

:wroom:
for what it is worth, EVO also test the CLS500. and it only recieved 3.5 stars. although they didn't review the CLS55 AMG, but taking into account that the AMG version only has 500bhp engine but minimal changes elsewhere in the car, i doubt the CLS55 will get any better than that.

·
Registered
816 Posts
MEnthusiast said:
RETURN OF THE KING :flag:

Nice article.
Return of the King? Nice words. Perhaps enough to change your opinion and buy one? I remember reading somewhere in another thread that you decided to give the E60 a miss.

·
Registered
342 Posts
What I liked about this EVO issue was that the front page had the Koenigsegg CCR with 250MPH barrier pictured with below that the article pictures of the 200MPH group of new cars.
Vanquish S, Maclaren SLR, E60 M5 and ....forgot.

Very nice line up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vic said:
What I liked about this EVO issue was that the front page had the Koenigsegg CCR with 250MPH barrier pictured with below that the article pictures of the 200MPH group of new cars.
Vanquish S, Maclaren SLR, E60 M5 and ....forgot.

Very nice line up :thumbsup:
and the CLK DTM :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts