BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has one of these or has got one cuming driving will never be the same,it is the most smoothest fastest car i have ever driven thanks BMW.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Very nice. What are the details about your headrest monitors. They look different(nicer) from the ones i've seen on BMW's site.

Enjoy your new beast. I can't wait until next year.

Mike

·
Registered
100 Posts
wow!!

hey, mark..im a huggeee fan of silverstone II color. could u please take better pics than these??!?! please? take a perfect picture of your silverstone II car. if u are not good enough in taking pictures, u could ask any of your friends to take it for you.

i would lovvvee to keep them as my personal collection :D

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Wow, great looking pics :thumbsup:, you car looks awesome. I do like your colour combination and the rear headrest monitors are a very nice touch.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Really cannot decide between Silverstone or Interglagos..

Silverstone is so classy. Is there a tint of blue in it or does it look like Ti Silver? Cannot tell from the pictures.

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
bernhtp said:
Very nice color and style combination. This is currently my favorite.

Tom
Me too. Great looking combination! Congrats on the ride and if you have the time, please post more pictures! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
943 Posts
mark harvey said:
If anyone has one of these or has got one cuming driving will never be the same,it is the most smoothest fastest car i have ever driven thanks BMW.
I know exactly what you mean. Just took my father in law on a testdrive tonight. He was so overwhelmed, that it took a while, before all positive words was streaming out of his mouth.

Congrats on a very nice looking car. The backrest monitors looks stunning!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Really cannot decide between Silverstone or Interglagos..

stominovich said:
Silverstone is so classy. Is there a tint of blue in it or does it look like Ti Silver? Cannot tell from the pictures.
Hi there is a hint of blue and sometimes looks like a hint of green evryone who has seen it loves it,the rear head moniters where done by audio file to keep my three kids from spoiling my drive.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
MEnthusiast said:
Me too. Great looking combination!
Interesting. I took you for someone who gets a woody over wood. These clean lines, surfaces, textures, and colors bring out the great cool/cold divide among us. Some find this super cool; others are left cold. I obviously fall into the first camp.

Tom

·
Registered
127 Posts

mark harvey said:
Hi there is a hint of blue and sometimes looks like a hint of green evryone who has seen it loves it,the rear head moniters where done by audio file to keep my three kids from spoiling my drive.

Absolutely Stunning!!!

Congrats!

Welcome to the Silverstone II club. It is certainly a classic BMW color where the M5 look at its best! Really like the monitors. But you can not have
a million keys like a janitor... hiha

Drive fast & safe! //Ekan

·
Registered
3,356 Posts

EKAN said:
But you can not have
a million keys like a janitor...
Funny. I noticed and was bothered by the same. The proper look for this car eschews clutter of any kind.

Tom

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Tom,
Ive always said I prefer the metal interior for the modern style of the E60 interior. Like you, I think it best matches the theme.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Awesome car, love the white leather

1 - 19 of 19 Posts