BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow M5 people,
Could I ask a favor, I have had a lot of welding carried out on my car and would like to confirm the structure around the rear of the sills and the wheelarch bulkhead behind the rear seat.
If someone could take a photo and post it please or has a detailed diagram I would appreciate it. The car is a 1993 model.
Alternatively if there is anyone lives near Watford would it be possible for me to check on your car,
Many thanks Phil.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Do you need a pic from the inside or from underneath. My car has the rear subframe removed and it's on a lift, so let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the near side rear sill area underneath and where it meets the wheel arch and the area at the front end of the wheel arch to the main body. Thanks for your help it is appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for your help that's great I will print them and check on the car,

your car is in better shape than mine was.
all the best Phil.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi, I have a bare e34 shell that is being rebuilt if you would like to take a look? I am in Chesham so not too far from Watford.
Hi fellow M5 people,
Could I ask a favor, I have had a lot of welding carried out on my car and would like to confirm the structure around the rear of the sills and the wheelarch bulkhead behind the rear seat.
If someone could take a photo and post it please or has a detailed diagram I would appreciate it. The car is a 1993 model.
Alternatively if there is anyone lives near Watford would it be possible for me to check on your car,
Many thanks Phil.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts