BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new member here…..I was wondering what sort of things I can do to get the history on a certain car. Ive done a carfax and googled the VIN to see if anything came up. This car is at carmax and I have set it up to be transferred to my local carmax store. It seems to be one of the few San Marino Blue M5s out there.

2013 BMW M5 in Hartford, CT- 10800892 at carmax.com

I know many people on the forums tend to have info on certain cars and would appreciate any help. This will be my first European car, until now I have owned SRT8s and recently a CTS-V Wagon.

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Car is loaded with every option! B&O stereo, full extended leather, rear entertainment, side view camera, active blind spot, intelligent safety, lane departure, night vision, heads-up display. Very rare car with that color and all those options…

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Hey guys, new member here…..I was wondering what sort of things I can do to get the history on a certain car. Ive done a carfax and googled the VIN to see if anything came up. This car is at carmax and I have set it up to be transferred to my local carmax store. It seems to be one of the few San Marino Blue M5s out there.

2013 BMW M5 in Hartford, CT- 10800892 at carmax.com

I know many people on the forums tend to have info on certain cars and would appreciate any help. This will be my first European car, until now I have owned SRT8s and recently a CTS-V Wagon.

Thanks
The link is no longer good. You may want to try to find the car on Autotrader or another site so members can look at it. Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts