BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I found something that looks like the chain to a light bulb attached to a screw and then attached to something that looks like a drain plug. Is this supposed to be there?????????????

·
Registered
214 Posts
DrewT

I just completed the entire MTechnic duct install (grill, splitter, ducts, and fender liners) and I don't recall anything like that. What year is your car, where was this piece, and could you take a quick digital photo?

KCD

DrewT said:
and I found something that looks like the chain to a light bulb attached to a screw and then attached to something that looks like a drain plug. Is this supposed to be there?????????????

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kcdoyle said:
DrewT

I just completed the entire MTechnic duct install (grill, splitter, ducts, and fender liners) and I don't recall anything like that. What year is your car, where was this piece, and could you take a quick digital photo?

KCD

It was on the pass side under the intake, with the chain dangling into near the alum brake duct, sorry no dig camera

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
DrewT said:
It was on the pass side under the intake, with the chain dangling into near the alum brake duct, sorry no dig camera
ok here is a picture of this thing help would be great

well maybe not digital pic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts