BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

Anyone know of a place where I can get a rear bumper really reasonable?

A friend of mine hit my car by accident and smashed most of the rear bumper. I don't want to tell the insurance because my deductible is just going to be about the same amount as the bumper. Plus I have a reasonable body guy who can put it on.

Let me know if there are any places in Chicago or Illinois for that matter. But are willing to pay for shipping if it's outside of Illinois as long as is reasonable.

thanks fellows!

Cheers.cherrsagai

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your reply bud. I'm going to have my body guy look at it. I was planning on the worst case scenario. But I guess I should start trying to get it repaired.

I called most of the stealers here in Chicago and they all want around 5-6 dollars for one. I rather get a used one but is not looking good for me. Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to dish out the money. I'll post a picture soon.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Call these dudes in New Jersey, I received word that they did have a used e39 m5 rear bumper early this week, but keep in mind that these things go like hotcakes for the 5-series owners...
1-609-723-7469

·
Registered
970 Posts
Never mind, I thought you are looking for front bumperouich

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! You are all really, really cool! I will call these and let you know how it went.

I'm a little depressed because I can't drive my baby!!! But I guess summer is right around the corner...

Cheers!

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
well keep us posted...I feel depressed to when I cannot drive my ///M.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts