BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts

Might be a good solution to get the clearance you need.

GOOD IDEA ! - just ordered that angled one, hopefully that will work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm waiting on my infinity design headers to be ceramic coated. Hope to have them installed next weekend
Awesome. Would you happen to know when the infinity design headers are supposed to be coming back in stock? And also, I've only found them for sale on Bimmer Zone. So would you know of any other places that sell these particular headers?

·
Registered
640 Posts
As far as I understand FAMS is out of business for fraud. I haven't heard anything more about it. If you need top notch vband decat headers check out my faq video

Reactions: DFrankm5

·
Registered
16 Posts
As far as I understand FAMS is out of business for fraud. I haven't heard anything more about it. If you need top notch vband decat headers check out my faq video

Really?
What does that mean for people running the FAMS Tune?
Was the Tune Safe?
It was highly recommended by many members here.

It also looks like the website now is limited to only selling the tune (no more parts).
Fast Attack Motorsport

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yes the tune is safe

·
Registered
47 Posts
If anybody is wondering consider me the guinea pig for the FAMS tune, as I ordered it about 3 weeks ago. Received it, installed it and had a ton of options to choose from. Seemed like a gamble from the threads I'd read here on the forums lately but it was not. It was as you'd expect any other tuner to operate. I tested an email asking for a 93 octane change and had no issues (just the other day), only to go back to 91 - again no issues.

That being said I'd like to add the headers, which FAMS used to offer - seems like a focus just on the tune at least for now. Awesome upgrade

Reactions: lunarx

·
Registered
301 Posts
As far as I understand FAMS is out of business for fraud...
That's not the case. But he has cut business down to just tuning.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
If anybody is wondering consider me the guinea pig for the FAMS tune, as I ordered it about 3 weeks ago. Received it, installed it and had a ton of options to choose from. Seemed like a gamble from the threads I'd read here on the forums lately but it was not. It was as you'd expect any other tuner to operate. I tested an email asking for a 93 octane change and had no issues (just the other day), only to go back to 91 - again no issues.

That being said I'd like to add the headers, which FAMS used to offer - seems like a focus just on the tune at least for now. Awesome upgrade
PM sent

21 - 30 of 30 Posts