• Black, Black lather

Votes: 17 26.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Re: My E60 M5 Color

None of those really ring my bell but I think black/red is the best of that list.

Black outside because the beast looks great in black - it hides some of the odd lines and emphasises the agressive nature. Silver is too boring.

Red is a vibrant colour inside, especially compared to black which is boring, makes the interior look smaller, and gets very hot in the sun.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts

I will likely get the Silverstone with the lighter gray interior. This has been depicted in some of the brochures and has a very modern look that suits the flow of the interior and its technology quite well.

Tom

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

Pud said:
I think I'm going Blue Onyx, but I'm going to be quite conservative with the interior. Probably Merino Leather Platinum. I'm not sure....
He's not asking about what we want, but he wants out opinion on his choice(s) :cool2:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Yes, There is allot of nice colors that looks good on the M5 such as the interlagos blue, onyx blue, carbon black, silver stone. but my favorit color on the beast is black but my E39 M5 is black so im not going to get the new one in black im going for my next favorite color the silver gray. I just wanted to see how many of you will chose the black color over the silver gray.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts

From the above choices, I like the black with Indianapolis Red leather. When it comes time to spec colours, I probably will do something diferent but I won't have to worry about that for a while.

·
Registered
816 Posts

From the above choices, I picked silver with black interior, although that would not actually be my personal choice. (Might have been a more revealing poll if another selection was for "other combination" or something).

·
Registered
764 Posts

I'm liking the color called "Sepia" that they have on BMW Individual, and I will reserve judgment until I see Indianapolis Red "in the metal". My fear is that it is too close to Carmon Red Metallic from Porsche, which is too drab, IMO.

·
Registered
907 Posts

Silver Grey/Black leather for me.

The sparse interior and straight line 1990 Chevy Caprice dash looks best in black.

MJ
'03 Black/Black

·
Registered
5,171 Posts

Black with red interior, that sounds fantastic,

We were going to go for black/dark grey interior, but i think red would be something else...

all the best
adam

1 - 20 of 26 Posts