BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The trailer of the videos will be posted tommorrow evening hopefully when the report is done. Can we have some people who helps me with the hosting?

Several locations would be good.

Thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well, it isn't a permanent solution but it's free.

ftp://ftp.uunet.co.za/pub/incoming/M5

Just paste all the clips in there. Everything uploaded will be kept there for precisely a week before it gets deleted. Just temporary so we can see some of the clips. I know I can't wait! cherrsagai

I created that folder, just remember that only one instance of the of the same IP address is allowed on the FTP at one time. But 25MB isn't alot, so you can just copy-paste all the files in that folder like you normally would, shouldn't take too long, a few minutes at most. :typing:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Uploading it there.

SoulBladeZA said:
Well, it isn't a permanent solution but it's free.

ftp://ftp.uunet.co.za/pub/incoming/M5

Just paste all the clips in there. Everything uploaded will be kept there for precisely a week before it gets deleted. Just temporary so we can see some of the clips. I know I can't wait! cherrsagai

I created that folder, just remember that only one instance of the of the same IP address is allowed on the FTP at one time. But 25MB isn't alot, so you can just copy-paste all the files in that folder like you normally would, shouldn't take too long, a few minutes at most. :typing:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
OMG!! I can see the bytes growing... :D :D

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I've seen it now... Now i want more :eek:

Love it, nice editing, can't wait for the full movie to come :blabla:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Gustav said:
As well as here:

Here
This link works

Well, it doesn't seem to outrun the Benz'es, remember to add that to the full movie or else we have to listen to blah blah blah from mbworld.org

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Gustav said:
The purpose of the trailer is that you would like to have the full version :)

Hi

Just downloading.

How will we have to act to get the full version of this.

Just a few questions, since I am currious.

Will if it clearly show the indicated carlenghts difference indicated in your post? I know it is not alway easy get the feeling of speed and distance on a video....

Is everything filmed from inside the M5 or also from other cars ?

Do you personaly know the owners of the E55`s, if so is it possible to get them to describe the race and the outcome.

Would be nice to hear what their impression was.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts