BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im about to pull the trigger on a used 2008 IB/black m5, is there anyone in chicago that can inspect it for me. im flying up june 6th, but i need someone to eyeball it for me first, im buying a one-way ticket and driving it home to texas. when i get up there i can repay u with a few drinks...
thanks
lee

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, im thinking someone has to live in the area to make sure it doesnt have 8 different colors of paint on the doors
lee

·
Registered
288 Posts
I suggest you have an independent mechanic check it out. That's what I did. They took a spectrometer (or whatever it's called) to it to check the paint.

·
Registered
59 Posts
where in Chicago

is it Bill Jacobs in Naperville? Bill Jacobs has 13 locations in in and around Chicago but his BMW is in Naperville, if this is the one then it is 10 min from my office and it is where i got my car from.
What do you want me to look for exactly? i can do this tomorrow after work. The sales manager's name is Rob and i had a very good experience dealing with him (mine is leased). he will provide full history on the car if you ask him. let me know since i will be out of town Wednesday to Sunday.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes in naperville

yes, the m5 is in naperville, im talking to a guy named cary in the internet sales dept,
lee

·
Registered
59 Posts
your future car

Hey Lee, I just went to Bill Jacobs in and out and looked at your car without talking to anybody. your future car looks just beautiful inside and out. the IB looks hot and shiny under the showroom light and those comfort seats are just amazing. overall visually the car looks great no obvious problems. So good luck.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i agree, i feel much better flying up there to see the car and driving back to texas, road trip should be quite fun...
lee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts