BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I had a 2000 NSX I bought new that I recently sold. I loved the car but it wasn't very practical and was a little too flashy (it was arrest me red). I wanted more of a sleeper car with a little more practicality that would run with most sports cars. After going several months without such a car, I just bought a 2002 M5 . The car is Sterling Gray with luxury black interior with aluminum trim.

I love the car and look forward to learning more about it.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
M5_Pilot said:
Hello everyone.

I had a 2000 NSX I bought new that I recently sold. I loved the car but it wasn't very practical and was a little too flashy (it was arrest me red). I wanted more of a sleeper car with a little more practicality that would run with most sports cars. After going several months without such a car, I just bought a 2002 M5 . The car is Sterling Gray with luxury black interior with aluminum trim.

I love the car and look forward to learning more about it.
Welcome M5 Pilot have fun and enjoy the M5.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
397 Posts
congrats on the new buy.

Pics please!!! (including the interior, i bet the black and aluminum trim looks great)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Congrats!!! Yahoo!!!!:happybirt If you get the chance please post some pics of the "beast"!! Some of us junkies enjoying looking at pics every chance. Take a look at some old threads there is alot of helpful info here!!! Now go driving!!:M5launch:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your M5. By the way, the color and trim is the best combination IMHO, just like mine :thumbsup:

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy....

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations!!

My best friend lives in Albuquerque and if I remember right, after you get out of the city a ways, you can really do some cruising on the highways (and maybe even do some UFO sighting-- hiha or a go so fast you look like a UFO to the other drivers :eek: )

Enjoy!!!

Anita

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice Color - same combo as mine! :)

If you're not looking for a color that blends in - sterling is a pretty good color. Stays relatively clean (not as good as silver, but certainly not as high maintenance as black) and very low key. :)

Too bad about the NSX though... :(

Cheers,
-Darryl

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Welcome to the community of 'enlightened' automobile owners... you made a step in the right direction toward a modern classic! Congratulations and enjoy!! :byee55amg

Cheers,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts