BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:flag: Hello to Everyone! I have been visiting the M5 board for nearly 18months but just handn't ever got round to signing up (pure laziness lol).
I've had my M5 on order since late 03 but wont get it till next year as i think im 3rd/4rth in the queue at my dealer. (The final thing that made up my mind for me was seeing that blacked out test e60 m5 with blacked out wheels at the nurbugring, and the sound of the engine was just wow!):wroom:

Id just like to say that this site is the absolutely best place i have come across for info, pics, opinions, tests, stats etc relating to past and present and future (well its finally here now, for some of u's!) M5's and beemers. Even the some of the dealers in the UK are not as clued up as some of the members on this board.

Finally id just like to say keep up the good work Gustav and co.
Black M5: that is some M5 you have there! Superb
and adam, yes you do look like that guy from the O.C.! lol

All you members out there are real BMW enthusiasts and its a plaesure to be a part of this site. Once again keep up the good work:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Welcome aboard! I did the same as you, I lurked for a very long time before I finally joined up. Great place to shop talk and hear some great info.
:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts