BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just found this forum, looks brilliant plenty of info available, picked up my Black m6 vert yesterday :) all i will say is what a Bloody Animal, pics to follow very shortly, in the mean time heres one from yesterday

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome aboard! You have a great car take good care of her! Now time to get yourself a decent camera sir!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Welcome and good choice on Beast color!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Welcome! Great color combination! :cheers:

·
In Memoriam
2,398 Posts
Welcome aboard. You will really enjoy your stay here. Nice people, tons of knowledge. Enjoy your car in good health.

George

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've been a member just over five years now. This forum never ends to be a good source of information -- Tires, warranties, insurance, batteries, detailing, prices/values, mods.

Also a very respectful community, not like many other car forums.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
welcome aboard!
lets the mods begin
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Highest congratulations on you fabulous acquisition, and welcome to the best M6 board in our solar system.

·
8,369 Posts
Congrats on your purchase!

You will love your beast for sure.

Like Albert / Iroquis said - Let the mods begin!

I assure you - your beast will put a smile on your face every time you drive it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
welcome aboard. just dont set suspension to "sport", doesnt suits UK roads lol

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome, looks the business mate!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Highest congratulations on you fabulous acquisition, and welcome to the best M6 board in our solar system.
Yeah, but that Board in Alpha Centuri is even better. But it takes a few years to make posts and comments ouichAnd Gustav won't let us link to it :biggrinbounce:

Hard to tell from the photo, but I think they have installed your steering wheel on the wrong side! :7:

Welcome aboard (and Ajax is right, this is the place to be).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts