BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I have my '08 M5 up for sale and something different has happened to me - someone from Dubia (Mumtaz Trading) has offered to buy it. My cousin is currently in Lebanon (my parents are Lebanese) but lives in Dubai and apparently all the cars are coming from Canada and the US to Lebanon but he is not sure about Dubai. Can someone comment if this is standard and if I should be concerned about the "wire transfer".

Shukran in advance.

My Car: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sale-wanted/149718-2008-m5-loaded-sale-toronto.html

Joe

·
Registered
559 Posts
Well shipping any car to Dubai is not a problem, there are many people who buy used cars here from US and Canada. But since you've mentioned about some Mumtaz trading, let me tell you, i never heard of any such car showroom or trading in Dubai, you may even do a search on it first before selling the car and then make a decision.

Good Luck with the sale

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
joenjolera.com
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing