BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
My name is Alexander (Alex). I have just bought my 1999 M5 in Avus Blau with original 90000 km.
The car is full in original Hamann.
Glad to be on this forum.

P.S. looking fot two Hamann PG3 10.0 J x 19 wheels in good condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
LOVE the wide body, but the extra spoilers are a bit tachy. It would look great with the stock spoilers and the wide body.
Sometimes Less is More

·
Registered
86 Posts
My opinion, car is ruined. Wide body itself is ok in some of the points, but those spoilers, M3 grills, exhaust tips OMG. Sorry man but that looks like typical Russian tuning like they have on Ladas and other similar cars (the more you get glued on your car, the cooler you are). By the way it is all IMHO and I never been a big fan of AC except some of their wheels.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hello!
My name is Alexander (Alex). I have just bought my 1999 M5 in Avus Blau with original 90000 km.
The car is full in original Hamann.
Glad to be on this forum.

P.S. looking fot two Hamann PG3 10.0 J x 19 wheels in good condition.
Nice one !!

I would pull over if I saw that thing in my rear view mirror :)

Thanks !

·
4,395 Posts
don't listen to them they all have sh!tty taste

for the most part your car is awesome - the DTM/M3-GT spoiler is one of the best looking spoilers for the cars especially with the widebody

can i ask why you need 2 new Hamann PG3s? the one's you have on look to be in good condition

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My opinion, car is ruined. Wide body itself is ok in some of the points, but those spoilers, M3 grills, exhaust tips OMG. Sorry man but that looks like typical Russian tuning like they have on Ladas and other similar cars (the more you get glued on your car, the cooler you are). By the way it is all IMHO and I never been a big fan of AC except some of their wheels.
The spoilers is original made by Hamann, grills, fenders, wheels, side skirts, exhaust tips now are made by Supersprint (you can see on a last photo)...All you can see is made by Hamann...I cant see nothing similar with russian Ladas...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
don't listen to them they all have sh!tty taste

for the most part your car is awesome - the DTM/M3-GT spoiler is one of the best looking spoilers for the cars especially with the widebody

can i ask why you need 2 new Hamann PG3s? the one's you have on look to be in good condition
Some of the roads in Moscow are in a very bad condition, so I have cracked one of the wheel...I have phoned to Hamann but the told me that this is an old model of the wheel, so they dont have it. So Im looking for used ones but in a good condition.

·
Registered
561 Posts
replace that fender with m3 grilles ((

·
Company Representative for Valley Motorwerks
763 Posts
Xander, nice car.. I have a friend in SpB, she says the weather is bad right now... From the videos I get it seems that you guys only have a few months out of the year to drive a car with little ground clearance.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
One mean looking car - just add the front lip and you are good to go.

PS. 1999 Avus Blue are by far the fastest M5's :7:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I like everthing about it apart from the M3 grills, but hey, it's your car to enjoy.

thanks for sharing!

cheers

Reactions: Xander

·
Registered
650 Posts
I like it. I also have Hamann Daytona Beach Wide Body (not yet installed). I do not have the wheels ... that's a problem now for me ...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts