I picked up a new beast last evening!

2014 M5
Black Sapphire Metallic
Silverstone Full Merino Leather
Competition Package
Executive Package
Driver Assistance Package
Lighting Package

For several weeks I had been working with my local dealer to secure an allocation to build a 2015 M3 ... but it was looking like it would not be until Oct/Nov before we could order one, and I didn't want to wait until January to get a car. So I saw this beauty on the dealer's lot and made the deal yesterday. (The end of the month pressure to close a deal really does work).

This F10 M5 is astonishing. I can't believe the power of this thing. And overall I really like the style of the car, especially the interior which is miles ahead of the E60. The competition package is perfect on this car - firm handling without a harsh ride, and the CP exhaust sounds delicious.

I am going to miss the wail of the V10, and the E60 was such a joy to own and drive. But it will be very fun getting to know this new beast! :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I hope to join you soon - move from E60 to F10.

I really like the silver parallel wheels over the standard competition wheels. Nice looking ride!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sucks you didn't get the allocation for the M3 but grats on the F10, she's a looker. I miss my F10, Epic car. I was lucky enough to score an a production slot for my 2015 M4 received a week ago, haven't been able to put it down. Addicting car to drive. Here's a pic of the M6 GC, M4, and my X6 M.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts