BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Vendor
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Yes, they delayed it because the other lights - the ZKW - didn't arrive in full. Only 4 sets of the 10 we needed arrived, so we delayed shipping til Tuesday/Wed next week. So there is time.

·
Vendor
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Those of you holding out today is likely the last day.
We were in contact with the factory and the currently list is about:
8 ZKW E36 - now
5 BOSCH/MM E36
5 E39 Hella
and a bunch of other misc headlights that aren't part of any other group buys.

If you still want to get in on this shipment that will likely arrive just before Thanksgiving, today is the last day to get the order in.
If you want to wait and hope that we get you a better price for black friday, it will be the same price, we can't get them to lower it for black friday at all, sorry.

Let us know!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is the light getting to us right before Thanksgiving or are you receiving it before Thanksgiving.
I really hope it comes during thanksgiving

·
Vendor
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Assuming they ship tonight, we should have the lights by Monday. If we have that happen, it's likely to be delivered to most people by Friday/Sat or Monday.

·
Vendor
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
we received a cancellation on one of the units coming this week, if anyone is interested, this is the best time

·
Registered
21 Posts
we received a cancellation on one of the units coming this week, if anyone is interested, this is the best time
I am interested. My car is in the body shop and would need these by next week. PM and let me know the details. I’ve been out of the loop on this group buy but need a set ASAP.

·
Registered
21 Posts
All set Matt. Just sent it and put the Autobody address in the paypal note.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was part of the last group buy. Bought them for my car that was in the body shop that insurance subsequently totaled. They arrived today. Box is unopened. Just looking to get my money back if anyone is interested. PM me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
$1000 shipped, sitting in my garage unopened.

·
Vendor
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
We are starting a new group buy - delivery slated for mid to late February.
Please email us or PM right away - $1150 with LED upgrade pre-installed. $1100 without - free shipping on both.

161 - 179 of 179 Posts