BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for me, like waving a crack rock in front of a crack addict. Like Josh and Rob warned, I felt myself justifying all sorts of mods and selling my plans to keep the car stock down the river without regret.

I have to say that Rob's car is incredible!! Thanks go to him for stopping by while passing through town.

I am certainly looking forward to the dyno results, and suspect that, once I am settled into my new house, I will be looking for another "daily driver" so I can go to town on the M5. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
837 Posts
She's something isnt she, You just have to see it in person, too trully appreciate it, dont get me wrong, it looks good in pics and the write ups have been supurb, but once you see and hear this car in person it just drops your Jaw, :D hopefully a magazine will pick this car up and show the rest of the worlds car junkies what a wonderful creation Rob and D/A have created, Josh

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Thanks guys...

Mike,

great to meet you on friday and also nice to know that there are some more m5'ers in the general area (if you call 3 hours general).

Josh...pick up your phone! Its time for GT4..or the range.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Rob,

Do you ever plan on taking a road trip out to So. Cal.? Taking that car out in the Malibu Canyons would put a scare on some of the bikers :hihi: :hihi: Has your Beast been written up in any magazine articles??

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
i was planning on doing that when i picked up the car but the time frame and weather were less than helpful..so i wasnt able to

·
Registered
590 Posts
Rob

Any trips to the Northeast? :M5launch:I'm sure there's some guys in this area that would LOVE to see and here your car (me included). Maybe you and Josh could throw a big tune on my riding tractor while your here. :hihi:

Joe

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Well how about a quick short trip to Houston then?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Careful for what you ask for Mark, you better lock your mower up, as I believe the Corpus Posse will be headed your way next weekend:cheers: , Josh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts