BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Making this new thread to keep track of all of these pipes in one place. I will only be selling 2 sets out of these 3; I'm keeping one of them for a client. First 2 sets to sell will end this listing.
Two Evolve Medusa sets and one SuperSprint set. All three sets are in great condition with some slight scratching in a few spots. Both Evolves have less than 8k miles on them; the SS, I would estimate 10-15k.

The collectors on the Evolves will work with Evolve race cats or Evolve decat pipes that I can include for another $300, they will slip right in.

The SS Collectors will work with stock cats with some fabrication and maybe some extra piping.

Evolve - $2,500 shipped
SuperSprint - $2,250 shipped

For locals - Can offer installation at $500 ($750 reg) with the purchase of these.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Hoarder...

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm interested in the Evolve Headers, but I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the info I'm looking for.

Is there any way to modify the headers easily for use with the stock cats?

The Evolve website has been broken for a while, and I'm having a difficult time finding out the differences of the stock cat version of the headers vs HF cat version.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm interested in the Evolve Headers, but I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the info I'm looking for.

Is there any way to modify the headers easily for use with the stock cats?

The Evolve website has been broken for a while, and I'm having a difficult time finding out the differences of the stock cat version of the headers vs HF cat version.

Thanks!
This might give you an idea

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thank you for your reply!

I saw those pictures too, but I wasn't sure which version that was.
If I remember the evove site correctly, the 4-1 headers come in two versions. One that was listed as a stock cat version, and the other being made for the test pipe or the Evolve HF cat.

Are the headers in the picture that you posted the same version that you are selling?

Also, would you be able to do shipping to Japan? If not, I also have an address in the us.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for your reply!

I saw those pictures too, but I wasn't sure which version that was.
If I remember the evove site correctly, the 4-1 headers come in two versions. One that was listed as a stock cat version, and the other being made for the test pipe or the Evolve HF cat.

Are the headers in the picture that you posted the same version that you are selling?

Also, would you be able to do shipping to Japan? If not, I also have an address in the us.

Thanks!
PM'd you

·
Registered
7 Posts
UPDATE: Might of talked my friend into getting the other evolve headers too. Could ship both to same zip. Please email me, Thanks

·
Registered
178 Posts
I already bought the set of evolves with test pipes from him....waiting for payment to clear but it will by Thursday for as the money is already our my account...just waiting for theshafro to relieve payment

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I already bought the set of evolves with test pipes from him....waiting for payment to clear but it will by Thursday for as the money is already our my account...just waiting for theshafro to relieve payment
Correct, hopefully I receive it before then. But I still have another set for sale, I emailed Stark about it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts