BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Hi guys !

gona put few potos of my M6 in action !:cheers:



















Have a nice day !
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
Wonderful shots! It is great to see the car having fun! Are there many M cars in Iceland? I really must visit there someday!

Tip: have your photographer use a slower shutter speed (1/125 or so) to get more "movement" in the picture. It let's the wheels blur, and blurs the background a little as he/she follows the car. It can get tricky because you have to track the camera to the car's movements to keep the car in crisp focus, but the pictures have that extra special touch of speed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Amazing photoshoot, could you post the first and last pic in wallpaper size? Pleeeeease?:2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,843 Posts
Lol, dude, that looks like a lotta fun! thanks for sharing those great pics!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,244 Posts
AWESOME pictures. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
great pictures! can't wait to track my m6!

thanks for sharing them with us!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
505 Posts
I see some nice driftings, I wonder if you caught any of them on video. Great Pictures and thank you for sharing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Looking good, love the color and the rims! :thumbsup:

P.S.-What part of Iceland you from, I was in Reykavik for a week this past December visiting a now ex, good times. It's a beautiful country.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
526 Posts
Great car control and awesome pictures. Would be nice if you had some of that on video :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dubai_m5 said:
I see some nice driftings, I wonder if you caught any of them on video. Great Pictures and thank you for sharing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:3: next time i will take some videos of the drifting :thumbsup:
i only went on the track for about 15-20 minuts, doing my best to spin the rear tires all the time :cool2: it´s pretty short track !
but nice for drifting lovelove
after those 20min the rear tires just died :eek:oohhh: and the fun was over !

:7: more pictures soon and maby video
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wwb4 said:
Looking good, love the color and the rims! :thumbsup:

P.S.-What part of Iceland you from, I was in Reykavik for a week this past December visiting a now ex, good times. It's a beautiful country.
I live in Kopavogur it´s in Reykjavik !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
louv said:
Wonderful shots! It is great to see the car having fun! Are there many M cars in Iceland? I really must visit there someday!

Tip: have your photographer use a slower shutter speed (1/125 or so) to get more "movement" in the picture. It let's the wheels blur, and blurs the background a little as he/she follows the car. It can get tricky because you have to track the camera to the car's movements to keep the car in crisp focus, but the pictures have that extra special touch of speed.
Hi ! we only have 3 M6 and a lots of M5 here in Iceland
Ps. you should visit someday :cool2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,933 Posts
Yep

Very impressive

It appears that Iceland has some nice cars...Blue Thunder's being my favourite S/C E39 , and this drifting track seems great!

Looks like you're all having a good time..

Wout
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Top