Attachments

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Great pic. thanks for posting.

·
Registered
86 Posts
which color is that...Is this Silverstone or Silver Grey? Both of these colors look alike in certain lighting conditions while other times they look worlds apart.

I like this color the way it looks in this pic and i'm guessing its silver grey. Does it really look like that in real life because i've seen some pics by board members and sometimes silver grey looks just Grey and dull.

Btw, I'm seriously considering E60 M5 :wroom: and like a lot of other people can't decide between IB or Silver Grey :sad1:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's silver grey, too dark for Silverstone II

·
Registered
321 Posts
SGE60 said:
Recently I had a great day with my SGE60. :7:
Was this a club track day? Where did you secure your fire extinguisher? Love to see a pic - I'm getting mine prepared for a track outing too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
m5rocks said:
which color is that...Is this Silverstone or Silver Grey? Both of these colors look alike in certain lighting conditions while other times they look worlds apart.

I like this color the way it looks in this pic and i'm guessing its silver grey. Does it really look like that in real life because i've seen some pics by board members and sometimes silver grey looks just Grey and dull.

Btw, I'm seriously considering E60 M5 :wroom: and like a lot of other people can't decide between IB or Silver Grey :sad1:
Yep it's Silver Grey

1 - 13 of 13 Posts