BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Savannah, GA on Feb 5th and saw the following. I have not seen anything like this before... no logo no model... I wasnt' in a moving tour bus and wasn't able to take closer picture of little symbol on the side....

Bobby

02 Silver/Black Beast...

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ugly??? i think it looks alright... With the glass doors (not too safe but) it looks alright...
mottati said:
maybe it's a kit? sure is ugly!

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
The front end has a little of the look of the new GM Solstice and Saturn 2 seater, but they are production ready. Based on the side doors, I would guess kit car; I don't think any manufacturer would test a car in that configuration. Just a WAG.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
399 Posts
M5ABI said:
I was in Savannah, GA on Feb 5th and saw the following. I have not seen anything like this before... no logo no model... I wasnt' in a moving tour bus and wasn't able to take closer picture of little symbol on the side....

Bobby

02 Silver/Black Beast...
Looks like it's about to get a parking ticket ! :nono:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is funny to see the parking police checking the car out and meter having a yellow cover on it. The boat right behind seem to belong to the car owner too... The tour giude said that the area was the "Hamptons" of Savannah...
GregC said:
Looks like it's about to get a parking ticket ! :nono:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks ugly enough to be a GM prototype. By the time it hits market it will be really ugly without the glass doors.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
It seems like there is some writing on the side but i cant make it out...the front does take some saturn design cues. It might just be the solstice version for saturn that we all know is going to be comming out..

·
Registered
133 Posts
I did a quick search and found that it was built by Savannah's College of Art and Design. It has a 2.8l V6, nothing special, but then again it was built as a show car. If you want to read more about it, look at this article.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Looks "Hacked Nissan" to me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts