BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
grrrrrrrI am a bit naffed off i have just been told today that i can't have my new E60 M5 to take on my trip to the south of france on the 20/05/05. Last week they told me the launch was going to be on the 12/ 05/05 but now they say the launch has changed back to the 19/05/05,I can't really mone though they are letting me have the launch car.I will just have to take my M3 and after i just told my family we will have more room this year.still can't wait for the new one.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Launch date has always been 19th May so someone was obviously missleading you by saying it had moved to the 12th.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
John's right - May 19th is the big day in the UK.

Welcome aboard Mark :byee55amg

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
By the way meant to ask why they wont let you pick it up on 19th as if they are not using it as a demo no reason you shouldnt take delivery on launch day

·
Registered
54 Posts
I too am having my dealers demonstrator but unless there is something they arent telling me I will be driving it away on 19th May!

Regards

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi John the reason they whon't let me have the car is they whan't to show it of in the show room for a week,that was the deal.They should not of got my hopes up though telling me the date had changed to the 12/05/05.Can't wait to get home,I now pick it up on 06/06/05.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts