BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
What happened to the classic 635csi and 850?

Mark540iMSport said:
Couldn't agree more. Seems Audi copied their new front grille design from Kia...
:7:

I find the Kia looking much nicer than the 6 series from the photos.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Mark540iMSport said:
Couldn't agree more. Seems Audi copied their new front grille design from Kia...
:7:

the Audi front is just an evolution of the previous model, whilst this ugly-*** Kia is just a cheap rip-off from the Mercedes fronts, mixed with more ugly stuff.

Saw the new A6 last week, and it looked great!
oh btw, all those M-pics are photoshopped

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
And Kia borrowed it from the E class for the front and Jag/ Ford for the rear & side profile. At least BMW's design is original.... errr... actually, they borrowed it from Kia, and round and round the game goes ;)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
That 1-series is ugly, that supposed to be RS6 is ugly too, and as for the rest, I like them, but the Touring probably will never come out, and the M6 will certainly look different then we can see on these pictures.
Oh yeah, did I mention that the KIA is really ugly too?

·
Registered
265 Posts
MEnthusiast said:
And Kia borrowed it from the E class for the front and Jag/ Ford for the rear & side profile. At least BMW's design is original.... errr... actually, they borrowed it from Kia, and round and round the game goes ;)
I don't know, I see alot of Pontiac and GM in the 6.. In the Kia, I see Jaguar sleeping with an older E-class.

The 1 and PSed RS6 don't offend me as much. Oh well..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts