BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Thanks, Max. That is a terrific tool. It shows the alcantra roof liner very well. I wish the same could be done with an interior with wood trim.

Is the carve-out in the headrest of the middle rear seat there because this car has the ski bag or is it there regardless?

·
Registered
213 Posts
this is almost exactly what I've been looking for - no really good pictures of the entire internal layout as yet, and no cars down under yet either...

Thanks mate!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Excellent shot of the interior.:thumbsup: Thanks for posting. Be nice to see some other interior colour combinations.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
blah. i want to be sitting in the drivers seat- not the kiddie seat in the middle of the back bench? grrrrrrr i cant zoom in? ??????

:D

alex
few cars

·
Registered
131 Posts
Fantastic, what colour is the body?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Terk said:
Excellent shot of the interior.:thumbsup: Thanks for posting. Be nice to see some other interior colour combinations.
Beautiful interior. Except the aluminum trim IMO. I wonder if there is a relatively simple way to change the trim in this movie? Probably not.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wolverine said:
Beautiful interior. Except the aluminum trim IMO. I wonder if there is a relatively simple way to change the trim in this movie? Probably not.
I wish the trim were just a shade darker or warmer - more " titanium " or " nickel " . As it is, it's so "frosty" when used in such broad sweeps as opposed to accents like on some other cars.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I wish they would make it like you could choose the colors inside :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
Zenith said:
this is almost exactly what I've been looking for - no really good pictures of the entire internal layout as yet, and no cars down under yet either...
You should have gone to the Melbourne motor show and had a good long sit in the car...

I really like the alcantara headliner... very classy

·
Registered
127 Posts
chaos270 said:
How was that done.
Easy. Quicktime VR from Apple, a digital cam on a tripod and approx 8-12 pictures linked together.

Apple rocks! Don´t forget to iPod your BMW!

//Ekan

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great shots-I like the interior style. Interesting that the inside rear-view mirror is not oval shaped as it is on the E39.
P

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
There are basically two camps here: those that want a low-key but high-performance and functional car, and those that like a little bling (differentiation with the series cars). The M sideview mirrors are oval for aerodynamic functional reasons and the rearview is rectangular for more visibility.

The bling camp won on the E39 and the low-key/functional camp on the E60.

Tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does anybody know where to get the leather key holder? Looks like you can over the key with it and it is very small. I am looking since 2 years far a solution on the "whole in the pocket" caused by the key.

Thanks,
.Mdrei

1 - 20 of 20 Posts