BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I can't speak highly enough about Module Masters. They noticed during testing that my unit had an internal fault that may or may not render the unit inoperable in my M5. They attempted the repair anyway, it didn't work unfortunately so they refunded my money totally, no questions asked.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't speak highly enough about Module Masters. They noticed during testing that my unit had an internal fault that may or may not render the unit inoperable in my M5. They attempted the repair anyway, it didn't work unfortunately so they refunded my money totally, no questions asked.
Thanks for the review! I've heard nothing but praise about ModuleMaster - I'm leaning that way, the extra $ is worth it for the warranty and peace of mind.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They did mine on my e39 m5. has worked like a charm ever since!
The place at Ebay link did yours? Looks like their service is on sale right now for $100 - i may jump on it.

Did they send the module back with the resealed cover looking proper?

Pretty cool video of the repair process by this company; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxumtQskqTY
Thanks for the link!! I'm handy with electronics and had half a mind to saw the module open and take a crack at it - after watching that video I am glad I didnt!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts