BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks incredibly simple. Tell me more about the USB Video Playback feature, what types of files are able to be played back (mkv, avi, mov, mp4, m4v)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
That looks incredibly simple. Tell me more about the USB Video Playback feature, what types of files are able to be played back (mkv, avi, mov, mp4, m4v)?

Thanks!

I've only used MP4, but they claim "MP4, AVI, MKV, MPG, etc. up to full HD resolution (1080p) up to 64 GB"

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes, I have successfully removed the seat belt reminder sound, auto-unlock of doors when you shut off the engine, removed legal disclaimer (nag screen) on startup, and enable windows to continue rolling up when door opens.

Brian

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brian, did you use the same procedure used on E6x models (NCS Expert) or is it different on the newer cars?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I used E-Sys 3.24.3 software (token needed). I have a code reference sheet with quite a few options that can be changed (it was provided to me by another forum member). If you need help getting everything you need (ESYS, Token, Cable) to get setup let me know.

Brian

·
1,764 Posts
I used E-Sys 3.24.3 software (token needed). I have a code reference sheet with quite a few options that can be changed (it was provided to me by another forum member). If you need help getting everything you need (ESYS, Token, Cable) to get setup let me know.

Brian
That's Kewl :biggrin:

PM sent

·
Registered
476 Posts
I had my F06 M6 Gran Coupe coded. It was coded the day it arrived at the dealer. Lot's of great options -- much more so than my E60 M5, which is also coded.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts