BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On inspection of my exhaust system it seems all is not well :( Someone has cut the x pipe too short and then welded a sleeve (badly) to bridge the gap which is now blowing.
BMW want crazy money to replace the x pipe and the O/S rear muffler.
Have any of you guys who have fitted aftermarket exhausts still got your originals you want to sell?
I would go for an Eisenmann system but need to keep it OEM for the warranty.

·
Registered
595 Posts
On inspection of my exhaust system it seems all is not well :( Someone has cut the x pipe too short and then welded a sleeve (badly) to bridge the gap which is now blowing.
BMW want crazy money to replace the x pipe and the O/S rear muffler.
Have any of you guys who have fitted aftermarket exhausts still got your originals you want to sell?
I would go for an Eienmann system but need to keep it OEM for the warranty.
Look on ebay,there were some on there recently

Reactions: Dan Kelly

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only have OEM rear boxes from when i replaced with Eisenmann. They were cut right by the rear diff finns.

Any good to you?
Thanks Jamie,

I just need to get the car on the ramp and check it out for myself to see where the cut has been made. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a full OEM system here in perfect nick. Im in Ireland but i can put it on a pallet for you, i think they charge 90 pounds to the uk. Id want 350euro for the full exhaust. Email me if youre interested - ben(at)emtechnik.com

Regards,
Ben

Reactions: Dan Kelly
1 - 6 of 6 Posts