BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
you know raised, like from a baby 1 series through adolescence to normal 3 series status and eventually to a full grown M3. :biggrin:

·
Registered
836 Posts
j/k I think he means raced. :blink:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

TimK said:
you know raised, like from a baby 1 series through adolescence to normal 3 series status and eventually to a full grown M3. :biggrin:
haha

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
1,764 Posts
rased? whats that?
Yeah, well you know those CA dudes, they did not go to school, because it was not in style......

:biggrinbounce::1::biggrinbounce:

Reactions: RadicalM5

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Yeah, well you know those CA dudes, they did not go to school, because it was not in style......

:biggrinbounce::1::biggrinbounce:
:7::1:Hahaha I love it!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
wail, i gess u rite. we haf trubble speeking rite becuz we to bizzy wurking frum yung age. its hard to under stand us two becuz we missin lotsa teef!!

ahhh stereotypes, gotta love 'em
:cheers:

·
Registered
229 Posts
ya'll just ignant

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Who perpetrated this quintessence of moldering putrefactions???cherrsagai

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
test drove the ****e outta the new m3 yesterday , and although the car is awesome in every way it has nothing on our beasts !!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
test drove the ****e outta the new m3 yesterday , and although the car is awesome in every way it has nothing on our beasts !!
Being a smaller and lighter car, did it feel quicker (seat of the pant's)

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I have in fact rased one, its really not very close.

You talking about me....LOL...yeah it was not even close...even though I was short shifting because I could not rev. over 5500rpms...LOL
AND your M6 is the furtherest thing from stock...BUT give me till the end of Summer...and then we will go again...and see if I can't close the gap a little...LOL
S

1 - 19 of 19 Posts