BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have never written in this forum but i am always reading. I am having a problem with Brandon from Gradus Futura. I purchased a e39 Carbon Fibre rear diffuser from him on Dec 30 2010. Since then we have spoken many times about my purchase and he kept on telling me that there was a problem with my address and what not. My question to the people on the board is has anybody had the same problem with Brandon From Gradus Futura? I spent $850.00 on the diffuser and now he hasn't even picked up the phone business or personal. I am getting worried that i got ripped off. Please Anybody here that knows whats going on with him let me know. I am not going to sit here and bash him on the board i am a business owner myself. I just want my diffuser.

HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Brandon had to switch shop locations and is dealing with personnel issues, etc. I ordered a custom diffuser from him as well, and though it's taken longer than expected, Brandon has been very communicative with me and even offered to refund my deposit until he finishes and ships the piece. Have you e-mailed him? He usually responds to my e-mails reasonably promptly. I doubt very seriously that you will not get your diffuser or a refund, your choice. I'll ping him via e-mail and let him know he needs to communicate with you.

--Peter

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man i would really appreciate that. Like i said before i did not want anybody to get the wrong impression of my post. But its been a while now so i hope you understand my position. Anyway Thanks for the reply and hopefully i will get this resolved.

·
Registered
61 Posts
No problems here.. I've dealt with Gradus Futura several times and have always had top notch customer service. Brandon was always there if I had questions and is an honest guy so I wouldn't worry too much. Good luck :)

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
...and relax! :biggrin:

·
Registered
250 Posts
funny i googled my issue and this tread popped up. I was about to deal with brandon awhile back but decided not to but my buddy with his e39 and his cousin are having issues. my e39 buddy has been trying to get ahold of him and has had no luck. I was talking to him last night and apparently his parts are done but not shipped and bradon's ignored all his phone calls/emails in the last 2 weeks. I feel bad but i don't understand how business are ready to jump to do work but shady when they need to be done or to be on time.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Perhaps not too fair when Peter says above he's dealing with 'personal issues'. Not trying to start fires here, but it doesn't necessarily make him a shady trader....

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I stand corrected, post was mis-read by myself. I would normally grin at people who did that too.

Frye, you are correct.

·
Registered
250 Posts
my friend just called me and wanted me to post this for him.

bump......update

today i cousin received some parts to his business office which he had advised brandon not to ship there.

keep in mind there were 3 sets of trims for 3 cars..

some of my pieces came back but look like $hit.

the rare steering wheel was in there but not touched.

complete set of trims missing from the 3rd car..

the address he sent from was belmont, ca and they claim the business is located in pismo beach, ca...

got a pm from one of his workers on here saying his wife left him and etc...but nothing about the work being done..

Also to add no one picks up his shop number, now there's no address listed on his site either. Class thief, if anyone can help please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
my friend just called me and wanted me to post this for him.

bump......update

today i cousin received some parts to his business office which he had advised brandon not to ship there.

keep in mind there were 3 sets of trims for 3 cars..

some of my pieces came back but look like $hit.

the rare steering wheel was in there but not touched.

complete set of trims missing from the 3rd car..

the address he sent from was belmont, ca and they claim the business is located in pismo beach, ca...

got a pm from one of his workers on here saying his wife left him and etc...but nothing about the work being done..

Also to add no one picks up his shop number, now there's no address listed on his site either. Class thief, if anyone can help please let me know. Thanks
I had to read this three times and still haven't the faintest idea of what is trying to be said here.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I had to read this three times and still haven't the faintest idea of what is trying to be said here.
he's basically saying he got ripped off. 3 interior trim sets were sent. one e39 and 2 benz sets and one set wasn't in the box and parts off the e39 weren't all there AND some other pieces were returned but not touched. All these pieces was suppose to be done in carbon fiber overlay.

better?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
The thought that English appears to be his native language (he is from California) scares me...

·
Registered
232 Posts
he's basically saying he got ripped off. 3 interior trim sets were sent. one e39 and 2 benz sets and one set wasn't in the box and parts off the e39 weren't all there AND some other pieces were returned but not touched. All these pieces was suppose to be done in carbon fiber overlay.

better?
So... They received the pieces that were to be wrapped in CF, took them out of the box, presumably placed them on a work bench, waited, then placed them back into a box and shipped them off to the original sender?

Step 1: Rec'd merchandise.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: PROFIT!

Sounds cool.

·
Registered
250 Posts
So... They received the pieces that were to be wrapped in CF, took them out of the box, presumably placed them on a work bench, waited, then placed them back into a box and shipped them off to the original sender?

Step 1: Rec'd merchandise.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: PROFIT!

Sounds cool.

ok since your not understanding this.

They sent 3 sets of parts to get wrapped in cf. 2 sets were incomplete as in all the parts weren't in the box and the job was ****ting. Also parts for the 3rd set wasn't in the box as in he didn't return them. Also some parts weren't touched and yes they put it back in the box without working on it. So in essence he took money for a service to be completed and it wasn't.

if that sounds cool then your an idiot. If you got nothing to add then please stay out of it, i'm trying to help my buddy out.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Well, this is unfortunate. I will ping Brandon one last time and see how he responds.

--Peter
peter how close are you to brandon? This is the info i got from my friend with the e39, shop number goes straight to voicemail and over the weekend supposedly one of brandon's co-workers pm'ed my friend saying the parts were shipped and that his wife left him and they were closed for a week until today.

·
Registered
232 Posts
ok since your not understanding this.

They sent 3 sets of parts to get wrapped in cf. 2 sets were incomplete as in all the parts weren't in the box and the job was ****ting. Also parts for the 3rd set wasn't in the box as in he didn't return them. Also some parts weren't touched and yes they put it back in the box without working on it. So in essence he took money for a service to be completed and it wasn't.

if that sounds cool then your an idiot. If you got nothing to add then please stay out of it, i'm trying to help my buddy out.
Sarcasm doesn't appear to be your forte hmmm. Good luck man.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts