BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a US distributor for Hartge. I have found a few places that sell the whels but am also interested in lowering springs and possibly some interior pieces for a mid-2006 delivery M5. Also, how is "Hartge" pronounced? Thanks in advance. Great board you have going here. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
829 Posts
grecomfs said:
I am looking for a US distributor for Hartge. I have found a few places that sell the whels but am also interested in lowering springs and possibly some interior pieces for a mid-2006 delivery M5. Also, how is "Hartge" pronounced? Thanks in advance. Great board you have going here. :M5thumbs:
I don't there are any in the US, but you could call them and ask. +49 6835 506-11

·
Registered
234 Posts
FaastM5 said:
Have you tried WheelPower in Hungtington Beach, CA? They are the North American importer for Hamann and I think they also import some Hartge parts (in addition to the wheels). Their website is: http://www.wheelpower.com

Good luck. By the way, it is pronounced Hart - geeee (hard g).
You can buy directly from them and get the M5 Board 5% discount, I believe they have a post that mentions they ship world wide...Jay.S

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
They ship to Australia so I guess there would be nor problem in shipping to USA. E-mail Jörn at [email protected].

I pronounce it: "HART-GE", as in "heart" and then "ge". As they do in German as well I suppose :confused2

The Sepang M5 have Hartge wheels and bodykit:

I'll also ask Hartge about USA shipping.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Butler Tire in Atlanta (butlertire.com) has Hartge listed on their website. They speak about suspension tweaking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts