1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
69 Posts
you gotta see the vid of the 550hp supercharged Hartge m3, which has carbon roof and csl interior. crazy idle and crackly, sounds like a classic muscle car with big heads/cam with a nasty lope

·
Registered
331 Posts
99e36m3 said:
you gotta see the vid of the 550hp supercharged Hartge m3, which has carbon roof and csl interior. crazy idle and crackly, sounds like a classic muscle car with big heads/cam with a nasty lope
I didn't se that video yet. Any idea where I can find it?

I like the video very much witch the ´normal´ M3. the Alpina B3 and the Hartge H50. I have the video, but it´s too big for my webspace.

·
Banned
1,095 Posts
99e36m3 said:

THAT I want to see - where?

·
Registered
69 Posts
i have a short vid of a hartge demo car, titanium silver not silver grey like the CSL i think. this vid was made before the Loaded CSL came about if i remember. i hope i'm not confused with it, cause i know hartge came out with a 550hp supercharged version of the H50, i've read articles on it just this past summer. the one in the vid is the same one as seen at two years ago Essen Motorshow (2003), next to the RUF Nardo 590 in Mexico Blue. it recently participated in the Continental V-Max competition at Nardo, and from the short vid i saw of that event, you can hear the supercharger whine :1: it's 2mb, just shows it idling and slowly reversing out of a garage. can anybody host it? thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
pics courtesy of rs6.com coverage of the essen motorshow 2003

and you can't see from the pics, but in the video there shows a small Nurburgring Nordschlife sticker on the rear, i wonder what this car ran at Nordschlife :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
69 Posts
anybody can host?

·
Registered
69 Posts
video sent. should be up soon

·
Registered
69 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts