BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am picking my car up today from dealer, I have made my mind up on Hartge 21" wheels, lowering coils, aprons etc and are having them airfreighted here to Australia but wanting some help from anyone who has heard the EU Hartge silencers. Hartge do not have stock until mid-late September of the export version of silencer which I am told is louder again than the EU silencer.

My dilema is do I take the EU version now or delay 3 weeks which will also delay all my other parts.

Question, who has heard EU Hartge silencers and what are they like compared with standard BMW ones or has anyone heard the export silencers.

Look forward to some advice.

regards

Peter

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
they are quiet the louder non eu ones are better :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Congrats on your new car Peter - let's have some before/after pics & comparisons with your Hartge kit.

·
Registered
213 Posts
lookin' forward to seeing some pics of your car Peter, but I'd be careful about the exhausts - you know what the NSW cops are like. I woudln't wanna see you get defected for something stupid like that.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have the export version on my car and it´s very nice sound.

The EU version is too quiet IMO!

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
5% m5board.com member discount.

Short video here:

This M5 Silverstone II was equipped with Hartge 21 inch wheels.
Video here.​

Please contact Mr Jörk Wey at [email protected] or call Jörg at Hartge in Germany (speaks English).

Tel.+49 6835/506-11 * Fax +49 6835/506-17

Hartge kit on one owners Silverstone II M5 E60, click here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts