BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since today is the day to treat the one you love to something special I was wondering how many of your are going to be washing your M's, appling some wax and giving her a vaccum outlovelovelovelove Don't forget to shine up the tires too:haha2:

Have a great day all!

:cheers:

·
Registered
288 Posts
you beat me too it - I might just give her a lube with an oil change. she loves to drink cherrsagaiand always screams when she is having fun:M5launch:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
This morning I woke her up gently, hugged her and told her that I love her and that it has been a great 2 years, she responded by getting just a little warn and moist, as her temperature rose she began to purr, at first she was jerking a little, she always does that to get me going...then she smoothed out and laid down, just gripping as she always does, telling me she is ready, then i gave it to her, my full thrust she responded by lunging and pushing be back wards, it was heaven, she was almost at her peak...and wham.............something made her hesitate, we had to slow down, waited then resumed, this time, we went all the way straight to a scream she was amazing.......amazing as usual, i touched her , caressed her gave her a drink and took her home.....she's resting now, ready for another adventure..............ready to pleasure me again.
...............a great car.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
She has been sleeping since Monday awaiting for brain surgery and what a coincident that today I will give her a good kiss and wake her up for the first time:woowoo:. Hopefully, she will be awake and fully functional:7:

·
Registered
330 Posts
This morning I woke her up gently, hugged her and told her that I love her and that it has been a great 2 years, she responded by getting just a little warn and moist, as her temperature rose she began to purr, at first she was jerking a little, she always does that to get me going...then she smoothed out and laid down, just gripping as she always does, telling me she is ready, then i gave it to her, my full thrust she responded by lunging and pushing be back wards, it was heaven, she was almost at her peak...and wham.............something made her hesitate, we had to slow down, waited then resumed, this time, we went all the way straight to a scream she was amazing.......amazing as usual, i touched her , caressed her gave her a drink and took her home.....she's resting now, ready for another adventure..............ready to pleasure me again.
hilarious....Happy V day everyone

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ha! My wife loves the way I personify my car (i.e. "oh look, she's sleeping", "goodnight my baby", "I luv you". "I'll see you in the morning", etc.).

I bought her something in red for Valentine's day (BMC filters), but still no package in the mail from RPI, geting worried they are not going to be here in time. Hope she doesn't think I forgot her on Valentines day. Hope she likes them.

This is actually still a lot cheaper then the wife's Louis Vuittons, etc...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
happy v -day

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
wow....you should write love novels.... lovelove

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
wow....you should write love novels.... lovelove
It appears Santa spends the rest of his time reading romance novels when he is not posting here. Perhaps he is writing a book himself and gave us a sneak peak with the above excerpt. I sense a new bestseller! :applause:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts