BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I sit in the office, waiting for the day to start .. then end.. :rolleyes: I fondly recall the numerous discussions I have had with a great many of you in the course of this year.

I wish you all a happy and safe New Year, may your families remain healthy and may you want for nothing..

Best wishes to everyone :happybirt

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Happy New Year! :happybirt 2005 will be an exciting BMW M year! :thumbsup:

:( Here in Sweden it's not so fun since over 3500 Swedes are missing from Thailand. Unbeleivable and also unbeleivable how slow the response have been from our governemnt ouich :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Gustav said:
:( Here in Sweden it's not so fun since over 3500 Swedes are missing from Thailand. Unbeleivable and also unbeleivable how slow the response have been from our governemnt ouich :(
So sad. We had pretty much the same problem here in Finland, and there is 250 or so Finns missing :( Nevertheless I would like to wish every member happy and succesful new year 2005!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ltn said:
So sad. We had pretty much the same problem here in Finland, and there is 250 or so Finns missing :( Nevertheless I would like to wish every member happy and succesful new year 2005!
Happy new to everyone. Cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Happy New Year to everyone. I wish everyone good health and family for 2005. Terrible to have 2004 end on such a sad note, but hopefully 2005 will bring better things for everyone.

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Happy new year to all - be sure to say a prayer for all those who were harmed by tragedy and may I suggest for those who have the means- share some wealth with those doing the good work of helping the less fortunate. It is a major catastrophe. There are many legitimate funds you can contribute to.

May 2005 bring much happiness and peace. And of course, happy motoring. :wroom: :cheers:

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
You know, it is pretty amazing that we can create a community here in the ethos that transcends just cars- despite our minor squabbles over really meaningless stuff, I do believe that there is a genuine caring for the individuals behind each screen name.

Health, Happiness and Prosperity to All

Adam

·
Registered
620 Posts
Happy New Year to 'yaw. It's indeed sad to end 2004 with such tragedy. It really shows how one's life can change in a split second. We should all count our blessings to be alive and healthy.....and among a group of intelligent individuals who are passionate about our Beasts :cool:

:cheers: Happy Motoring and Happy Posting in 2005 :cheers:

Let's see who has the honor to post the first(GMT) thread in 2005 ! Gustav ?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Good to hear from you Andre. Happy, safe, and prosperous New Year to you, your family, and to all the wonderful friends on the board.

:cheers: :happybirt cherrsagai

·
Registered
268 Posts
I would also like to wish all of you a happy new year.

Let's hope that 2005 will not have any tragedies close to the one we have seen in the south-east of Asia, and that as many missing persons as possible will turn up alive. :sad1:

Best wishes
Kenneth

1 - 12 of 12 Posts