BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just picked up an 02 with 46000 miles this weekend. Have been reading the threads on this forum for about 3 years now(finally got a chance to actually buy the car now). All the threads are great and the members seem to be very helpful which is awesome. So thanks to everyone for their info on this car. Car is awesome!

After researching on mods have decided on the powerchips flash and the kelleners exhuast(cause of the sound). Looking at the AAW CAI but dont think its needed at this time.

Anyone is SE FL know of the good shop to install the mufflers? Dont really want to bring it to a Midas. Would pay a little extra for a good shop. Im in Ft Lauderdale area.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
154 Posts
There used to be a place in Pompano called Redline Performance or something like that. I haven't heard it mentioned anywhere in a couple of years but check it out.

BK

·
Registered
12,987 Posts
There used to be a place in Pompano called Redline Performance or something like that.
BK
Yup, Redline is still around. They have a website too. Ask for Rennie, he is the owner. East of I-95, I think off of Palmetto Park (south of Glades). Tell him Jerry sent you.
If the OP can't find the website, let me know I will dig it out. Welcome aboard!!
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool I will check out redline. Thanks

I will post some pics when I get the mods on. Right now it is just stock silver with 2 tone interior.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts