BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there M5board,

We just wanted to thank you all for a wonderful year, we have met many of you and hope to meet many more in the years ahead. Since our sale has ended we've been contacted by a few guys still looking to get the group buy price of $500 for our E39 M5 customized software.

I've thought about it long and hard and now we have an announcement to make for 2011.

For North American M5board members only, the price of our E39 M5 custom tunes are now $500 indefiinitely.

It wasn't a very hard decision, this board has helped me personally for more than 4 years and now I get a chance to help board members. There is no sign up list, there is no cut off date, no minimum buy ins.

For specific questions, comments or feedback or pricing in your region, please give us a call.

949-646-1026

Matt B aka PedM5

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Best bang for the buck you can do for your beast, IMO. Especially if you're dealing with the SAI issue. Great guys and great customer service, too!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Thanks, Matt.

Very happy with my tune and at the price, you literally cannot afford *not* to get it done! At least now with the holiday spending crush ending, it will allow more members to take advantage of the fantastic pricing in the coming months. Good luck!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
This is really making a hard decision easier.
:)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks for a great product and great customer service!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Best bang for the buck you can do for your beast, IMO. Especially if you're dealing with the SAI issue. Great guys and great customer service, too!
Hey Tim, you planted the seed so thank you!

Thanks, Matt.

Very happy with my tune and at the price, you literally cannot afford *not* to get it done! At least now with the holiday spending crush ending, it will allow more members to take advantage of the fantastic pricing in the coming months. Good luck!!
Returning customers get 25% off of retail so if you have another car or get rid of your beast we'd love to hear from you again :)

This is really making a hard decision easier.
:)
:biggrin:

:thumbsup:
Thank you for the support :)

Thanks for a great product and great customer service!
You are very welcome, and thank you!

You might want to add a disclaimer there Matt:

The 500$ price is for North American customers only.
You are right, post edited thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts