BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,793 Posts
Happy Bday - lot's of great health - wealth and prosperity !

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Happy Birthday my friend. May it exceed your expectations, hopes and dreams.

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Enjoy! NYC, the best place to party! The next time I celebrate a birthday, that's where I'll be going.
Thanks. Best place to live, too, IMHO! We are headed to the recently opened production of Edward Albee's A Delicate Balance tonight, and it's right down the street!

--Peter

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Thanks. Best place to live, too, IMHO! We are headed to the recently opened production of Edward Albee's A Delicate Balance tonight, and it's right down the street!

--Peter
I agree. I always wanted to live there, an upper east side apt on 5th Ave with a view of the park would be nice but a bit out of my budget LOL. Plus with 8 cars in my possesion currently I'd need to thin the heard down a lot. I may still move close to the city one day (Fishkill or so). I love the fact it has all the international things I may want, and pretty much everything else I may desire. I did spend some time in Astoria a few years back now.

Plus there's nothing like a ride in a NYC cab with a driver that knows what he's doing. I wish everyone could make sudden changes in direction on the fly to find a clear path in traffic.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Happy birthday old man. Hope you bought yourself some nice presents!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts