BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that are looking for a deal on stock sized tires for your Beast check the link for a sub $600 shipped set. Granted these are not PS2, but for less than 1/2 the cost of the Michelin rears you can have a set. If you're square you'll be in the $600 neighborhood. No need to rehash all of the tire debates of Xmas past, some people will be in some will not. :typing:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireS...35&rearDiameter=18&rearSortCode=54400&tab=All

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
For those of you that are looking for a deal on stock sized tires for your Beast check the link for a sub $600 shipped set. Granted these are not PS2, but for less than 1/2 the cost of the Michelin rears you can have a set. If you're square you'll be in the $600 neighborhood. No need to rehash all of the tire debates of Xmas past, some people will be in some will not. :typing:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireS...35&rearDiameter=18&rearSortCode=54400&tab=All
Thanks for the tip. Just purchased 4 275's for $600. Score.:M5thumbs:

Reactions: kingpin025

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
No more 19s apparently....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks for the link, it is a great price for 4 tires. I have them on my E36 M3 and like them very much (of course I know the PS2s on my E39 are better - as are the PSS - but for the price these can not be beat).

:biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: kingpin025

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
For those out of luck from Tirerack, get Federal SS 595... Slightly cheaper and lasts longer and even perform about the same.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They arrived on THU now to get them on some fresh matte black style 65.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have a set of those for my 17 inch winter rims, they are pretty good tires considering the price.

I quite like my rear PS2 tires I have now and am looking forward to being able to order some PSS in the future.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
To add to this thread, I just snagged 2 new fronts on Thurs & tossed up in the attic from my local Discount Tire. Falkens in stock front size are on sale, $75 each, same deal, close out:

Tire Details - Discount Tire

OP, great tip!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts